Gal Gifts for 2018!
You probably have at least one festive gathering coming up, and surely you'll want to bring a little token of your love to your besties. All year long, Sara is on the hunt for "girlfriend gifts," or tokens of appreciation we can deliver to hostesses, friends, teachers, or coworkers. This holiday season, there are plenty to choose from and each Sara Campbell boutique has a unique selection. Visit your nearest SC to discover that perfect "something!" In the meantime, here are some of our favorites from our headquarters in Boston.
1. Mini Glitter Pouch: This cutie will hold the essentials: credit cards, lipstick, bobby pins, etc. She's about 6" long with a ring for easy carrying! DARLING!
2. Gloves: All of our gloves are touchscreen compatible. They come in a variety of knits and price points from cashmere to acrylic and everything in between. They're adorned with pom poms, bows, and buttons. Why settle for something basic when you can give these festive cuties? Pair them with a colorful scarf for the perfect gift.
3. Notepads: Look no further than these durable, thick notepads for your kids' teachers or other hard working friends. "Happy thoughts," and "Wish List,"are just two of the many design options, which are offered in two sizes. Other sayings range from a classic "Happy Holidays," to a sassy, "Seen it. Done it. Just don't remember it!"
4. Weekender: For the traveler on your shopping list, our faux fur weekender duffle is a standout accessory. It's feminine and feisty! Best of all, it's not something you'll find just anywhere. I personally can't get over it! Does anyone want to buy one for me?
5. Pom Pom Hats: Winter knits are classic gifts, and ours are especially sweet with luxe, light pom poms and heathered shades. They're basic, but not boring! Find more knit hat styles in stores.
6. Byzantine Bangles: This one's for you. Directions: 1. Hover mouse over image. 2. Right-click. 3. Save image. 4. Attach to email to husband/boyfriend/parent/child with directions to your favorite Sara Campbell store. Hehe!
7. Clutch With Crossbody & Wristlet Straps: Our stores carry these handbag staples in plenty of colors and special textures. They may look small at first, but these customer-faves have three sections beneath that zipper, complete with credit card slots and an extra zippered area. Your gal pal can wear it as a true clutch, crossbody (with adjustable strap), or wristlet. At only $58, it's the perfect gift for any woman at any age.
8. Silver Crinkle Candles: Enjoy the heavenly scent of balsam and cedar without sacrificing your chic interior decorating!
We hope this post left you feeling inspired! As a reminder, this is just a small sampling of our giftable options. Each SC boutique carries a unique range of items, so we hope you'll find time to stop by and support your local bricks and mortar shops this holiday season! I want to know: What is your favorite gift you have ever received? What made it special? Please comment below and Happy Holidays!